Important Information for Delegates
Registration for Public Classes and e-Training Courses:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information on the course you have registered and course fees.
A Strategy Execution representative will be contacting you about your registration shortly after you have received the confirmation e-mail. Receipt of confirmation e-mail only will not be considered as registration confirmation.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all courses must be paid for in advance. Registrations are not secure until payment has been received, and on oversubscribed courses, we reserve the right to give any unsecured bookings to later registrations who are able to pay immediately.
Course Fee for Public Class Includes:
- Comprehensive, authoritative text and reference materials.
- 2 tea breaks will be provided throughout the day.
Course Fee for e-Training course Includes:
All of our e-Training courses revolve around course-specific case studies that are woven throughout the lessons in the course. Each lesson presents a portion of the case study, a set of resources, and a problem. Participants use the resources provided to solve the problem. Submission of assignments and participation in online discussions is also required.
What to Expect in class:
What to Expect in a Public Class:
Registration is at 8:30 a.m. on the first day of all courses, with the programme finishing at approximately 5:30 p.m. each day.
- Strategy Execution's courses are intensive and requires participant's full attention during class. Please minimise the conduct of business during class
- Casual business dress is appropriate for all courses
- Audio recording and video-taping are prohibited.
- All Strategy Execution course material is now in digital format. Please ensure that you bring a laptop with you. An email with a link to the course material will be sent to you a few days before the course commences. Please remember to bring your charger and a Singapore plug socket adapter if necessary.
What to Expect in an e-Training Course:
Once your registration has been approved and course access has been granted,
- You have 42 calendar days from your chosen start date to complete all course requirements. The access period includes weekends and holidays.
- Beyond a 42-day time frame, the course instructor has a discretionary period of up to 28 days to grant you an extension.
- After 70 days of course access, you will be withdrawn from the course.
Travel and Accommodation
Delegates are responsible for the arrangement and payment of their travel and accommodation.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Strategy Execution to change the venue, dates and/or instructors.
If you do not wish to receive information and news by e-mail in future on any Strategy Execution product or service you can unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and putting the word 'unsubscribe' in the title of your message.